Hummingbird’s quality management ensures that an organization, product or service is consistent. It has four main components: quality planning, quality assurance, quality control and quality improvement. Quality management is focused not only on product and service quality, but also details the means to achieve it. Our process provides a collaborative environment to track product quality data within the product record.
Our quality management processes consists of the following:
- Corrective Action – Taking corrective actions when necessary throughout the product lifecycle process
- Problem Reports – Improving product quality by tracking product and process problems and customer complaints using problem reports
- Non-Conformance – Tracking and integrating critical product documents, such as nonconforming material reports (NCMR), corrective action requests (CAR) and supplier corrective action requests (SCAR)
- Corrective & Preventive Action – Automating closed-loop corrective action (CAPA) processes quickly and effectively to resolve product deficiencies
- Audits – Improving the product and supplier quality by effectively using an audit process
- Compliance – Integrating compliance processes and data directly with the product record—providing audit trails, corrective action processes, and a single source of truth