Suppliers are not just a source for goods and services; they offer expertise, specialized knowledge, information and a broader market awareness. If managed right, they can be a source of inspiration and innovation.
Our supplier management solution addresses some of the key areas like
- Supplier Onboarding –
Onboarding is key to a successful start of supplier management process. Making suppliers on-boarded quickly and faster with an effective collaboration mechanism will help expedite the overall supply chain process.Establishing a more consistent onboarding process and accelerating supplier information collection, we make it easier for them and our customers. That means reduced cycle times, improved compliance and improved certification management and workflow.
- Supplier Information Management –
Better and accurate information, better long term relationships, better business value.
Having a high level of clarity to identify the best suppliers for your sourcing and procurement needs, and build relationships that build business value and success. It is always recommended to have a strong supplier qualification process to determine which suppliers to work with and which to avoid.
Our solution provides simplicity in managing supplier data requirements from both internal and external data sources. We help aggregate, compile and analyze in-depth supplier profiles by minimizing data redundancies, improving accuracy and efficiency, and letting you find the right supplier data quickly—regardless of supplier location or organizational structure.
- Supplier Qualification, Risk & Performance – Defining the rules on intelligence gathering in your organization by putting your suppliers and their respective KPI trends under a close watch. Ability to determine every detail on supplier profiles, their transactions and contract term, with utmost clarity is very important.
- Supplier Auditing –
Process of following the procedures and processes that are agreed on during a selection audit process. It identifies non conformances in the manufacturing process, engineering change process, invoicing process, quality process, and also the supplier/shipment process. Supplier audits are analysis that are done to document the relationship between different companies in order to verify compliance of a supplier’s products and processes.Benefits of supplier audit
– Implementation of an overall quality system.
– Establishment of documentation control.
– Control of business records is achieved.
– Establishment of customer satisfaction.
– The control of company or business operations is achieved.
– Implementation of a business management review is established.
– Non conforming product control will be done through the supplier audit
– The supplier audit will help in calibration control and also contract review.
- Action Plan Management –
When issues arise with suppliers and supply chains, you need a seamless shift to an alternative solution. Having an Action Plan Management is a foresight tool for planning every eventuality—whether it’s related to information or transactions. It lets you manage requests during supplier disruptions and other issues without missing deadlines.You’ll save time by using an action plan linked to your supplier activities such as delivery dates, quality issues and other actionable activities. Call it a Plan B.